CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a New Day 1-23-08

It's a new day and we find all kinds of things to keep us busy. This morning I got up and wrote in my journal and read our lesson we had yesterday in our institute class. It was good to review

the things we learned about Paul and his journies and the experiences he and Barnabus had.

Dad went over for a shower; it's like summer camp for the last two years, showering at a shower away from the place we live. Dad came back, had breakfast and went to the computer lab.

I went to exercise and shower and called April to learn how to get to our email. Then I finally

was able to get to the email after days of failure. Oh well, there wasn't anything there anyway.

Each thing I learn to do on the computer makes me so happy. I don't feel so illiderate towads

the computer. It can be my freind. I tried to leave a comment on Eve's blog but wasn't successful. One more thing to figure out.

0 comments: