CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the letter to the children

Here is another day in my life in the sun filled AZ.
We have a picture of the sea front of Maui in a Walai beach, it is so nice to be in my second childhood and know that I don't have to get too old,or myabe I do?
we have been to class yesterday that help me to understand how to send this letter and I'm slow becaust of my typing (Nat;that reminds me of a story that Monty Stevens told me, ha,ha,ha) and the fellow next to me, types like a legal secretary, so much for the gift of confidence.
We sure enjoyed hearing from the Fams they made my day on my brithday and I can now read the remaks in thae bolg,ti is great and enjoy what we did that day.
Mother was saying that the place down here is like La,La,Land, and that is no joke, because we have all the time to do what we want to do and know that there is no time schudle that we have to meet.
We went to the Temple to do sealing and the group of us did 8 names and one name was Sidney and another was Isabella, made mother and I look to the day we can go through with each of the grandchildren and their spouses, that will be great days for us.
Well our class will start in a few monments so I close for now and writ another day
Love,the sun burnt "KID", DAD

1 comments:

natalie spratling said...

Dad, fun to read your letter. You'll have to tell me the story with Monty. Glad you are learning new things and enjoying Arizona...just a few more weeks of playing and then you'll be back to a schedule in Utah. We love you and miss you.