CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scorpions are part of our world here.

Wow, we are getting things all cleaned up before we come home.. We cleaned carpets, today we had the motor home washed and waxed, and we cleaned the windows inside. We are squeeky clean. As I was cleaning up outside there was a little scorpion crawling towards a box to kide under the box. I scooped it up and put it in a bottle to bring home. We caught one once before but released it, we took a picture of it before we let it go. They live in the palm trees and when the wind blows it knocks them out of the trees. Fortunately they are just baby scorpions not big daddies and mommies. The computer class we have been taking has been really fun.
We are looking forward to getting home and setting up our own computer and practicing what we have learned. We are loving the sun and our fun activities. As I am sitting here in the computer room typing and can see out the glass door next to me and I'm watching all the sun worshipers out by the pool soaking up sun. It's a beautiful day. We love you all, take care. Love Dad and Mom.

2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

ah! scary! I need you to come and spring clean for me. I just don't make the time for that.

JAGBHansen said...

We are so very excited to see you! I am sure all of the grandkids, and us big kids would love to see a scorpion. We started our spring cleaning and it became more of moving cleaning actually. We are excited to move on to our next part of life! Can't wait to see you!